INSPIRATIONAL PUBLIC ART
One of the things I love about art is that it has a way of bringing people together.
Public art is an opportunity to stimulate and beautify a public space. Want to bring interest to your business and stand out from the crowd? Have some neglected walls that need a little bit of love? A mural can make your business more visible.
When a community is engaged with a public art project it can create bridges, allow people to have a voice, and unite around a common goal or cause.
I work with individuals, businesses, and communities to create inspirational public art murals.
Here are some things you’ll want to consider:
- What is the site for the project?
- What are your objectives (beautify, minimize graffiti, stimulate interest and engagement, etc..)?
- What is your budget for the project?
- Are grants or other financial support for your project available?
- Will you want a celebration or media event at the completion of the mural project?
I have limited windows for mural projects throughout the year so if you are interested in working together, don’t wait – get in touch now!